Sunday, May 8, 2011

It has been a month since we came back home. If I had only one word to describe how I felt during the first two weeks it would be - confusing. It's funny because it's exactly the same as I felt in the beginning of our journey in Denmark. However I knew what's here waiting for me. A lot of work(I'm working on it!) and people I haven't seen for ages. And yes, my dear friends, I'm glad to be back. But I would dedicate this post to all the people and things I learned to know in Denmark. I want to say how thankful I am having the chance to met you all. Thank you for loving and caring home - mom and dad, Sune and Thore. Thank you for all the good laughs and times you've given me during my stay. And people from school-my friends(classmates) and teachers. Thank you for letting me in and be apart of your lives. I'm doing great and I hope it's same with you all. I've learned from you a lot and I hope I gave you also something to remember. But I don't want to miss you, because I know this isn't some kind of a goodbye-forever letter it's just goodbye for now. I wish you all the best and of course - vi ses!

And special thanks to my teacher, Margarita Eero, without whom we would have never got the chance to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment