Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Our time as an exchange student is almost over. I would like to stay at least one month more. Maybe then I’m ready to turn back home(or there isn’t never a right time), but I know it is impossible and saying goodbye will be much harder. I know it’s never easy to say goodbye or it’s normal to be sad, but I’m also very grateful for this opportunity. I can’t describe all these things what I have learned in here. No, I’m not smarter in some subject right now, but I have acquired so many new values and way of looking things. I have found here some very important persons to me. I know that one day I will see them.

Aarhus.


Lystrup, view from my bus stop




Boy. (Actually you are not allowed to make pictures, but I saw that a bit too late:)

Few days and I can see my sister;)

De hurtigste 3 maaneder i mit liv!

No comments:

Post a Comment