Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christiania - it is a must-go. Google it and go there. It will broaden your minds.

But from 13 to 17 I went skiing in Germany. Needless to say it was great! 10 hours in a car twice is not the best but I managed. I definitely over reacted all my fears about skiing though. I mean I wasn't exactly good at it, but I didn't break my legs - I'm awesome. Just so you could laugh at me I should mention that I had the worst problems with stopping almost every single time - managed to fall into a wall and at the end of the baby-mountain and hit a person and fall on the machine-lift (like an escalator for skis and they actually had to stop the machine so I could get up), also fell myself down on the snow so I wouldn't hit a tree. I fell a lot, but like I said, didn't brake any bones.
There was another family with us on the trip that they have known for 16 years or so, they also have two kids. We spent our free time with them. Oh, and one night we went for dinner at the Czech Republic just randomly. I quite smirked at that, to have dinner at another country. But mostly the trip was just a vacation in a vacation. I enjoyed it.

Pictures are coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. I understand you very much when you say that you had problems with stopping. Are you bruised all over now? Does it hurt? What was the name of a mountain? We were also very close to the Czech border when we went skiing in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bruises or nothing, apparently I'm very good at falling. I don't think it was really a mountain. Just a hill for skiers next to a ski school.

    ReplyDelete