Monday, February 28, 2011

It's me, again

I obviously can't think of any original titels. Oh well.

It's getting harder and harder to write. This might aswell mean that my mind is settled here.

Yesterday we went to visit our dad's mother, which means we went to see Bjørg's and Hilde's farmor. She's a nice old lady, who lives in a cozy little house in a humble town called Kolding. There I saw once again provement to my theory, that all grandmothers prepare a feast when they know that guests are coming. There were four of us going on a visit, but there was enough food to feed 8 people. Grandmas are awesome.

I hope that when I am old, I will not turn into an avid collector of stuff. If I live that long, my house will be probably empty of porcelan figures, pictures (unless contemporary art) and other collectibles.

And the day before that, I went to Aros, accompanied by my sketchbook and got inspired


A view from the window at Laura's house.



I'll add some pictures later

No comments:

Post a Comment