Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kokus småkager

The person who will figure that one out (obviously not a Dane, that's cheating), will be featured as a bright mind in my next post.

Life here is enjoyable, specially in school. I had only two lessons, Danish and German. To make life even sweeter (makes me think of milk and cookies. Or even better, hot chocolate!), during Danish class we watched a play of Henrik Ibsen's Ghosts.

And in German class I actually tried to used my braincells and mutter a summary to a children's poem I was given beforehand. It's not that easy when you think in at least 3 languages during a class. But I think they understood me... I hope.

Arriving home I had tons of time to relax and, as the title suggests, do some magic in the kitchen. The results turned out great, so far the feedback's positive.

And enough for now, I have to prepare for my gym session.

Tanel, thanks for feeding me!

6 comments:

  1. Tundub väga magus jutt olema, äkki tõlgid midagi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are better. I know you have a very nice picture with bikes, don't you? Can you find a couple of minutes and post it here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kookose küpsis!!!!! oii kuidas tahaks praegu:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jutt on enamjaolt sellest, et taani keele tunnis vaatasime Ibseni teleseriaaliks tehtud näidendit "Kummitused" vms selle pealkiri eesti keeles peaks olema ning saksa keele tund on kohati raske, sest mõtlemine käib kolmes keeles.

    Kookos on oma koha peal seepärast, et mul oli peale kooli aega küpsiseid teha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See kolmes keeles mõtlemine on päris intrigeeriv. Õnneks on veel ees vaid 2 kuud, nii et liiga sa endale ei tee, pigem on see hea ajugümnastika. Pea vastu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeg har brug for din penge! De der frugter var MIN FRUGTER og jeg var meget sulten når du tog dem.

    ReplyDelete