Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I’m enjoing time in the school, home and out


Please, stop the time. Soon I have been here a MONTH- can you believe that?. It’s seems much less.

A bit about my family. I have a small family : me, my sister,mom and dad. Also they have a son, but he lives on his own. First time of my life I have an older sister and I hope that I get a sister on my own in April also. It would be nice. We all have a common touch and even our family inside jokes.

Few days ago we had a nice family lunch after school — we ate cookies, drank tea and then they all said that time has gone really fast and I have been a good companion. Also they said that I integrated in their family in the first day. It was very nice to hear that, because I feel the same way. They invited me back in summer or I’m an expected quest everytime and also I’ll have my own room if I want to spend my gap year in Denmark. I believe that soon my sister will come to Estonia as well.

Soon we’ll have a winter vacation(one week). I even don’t wait it, because I really enjoy going to school every day. Almost all the girls in my class and some boys are going to a ski trip to France in holiday, but I hope that I will also have a nice vacation.

I don’t know is it possible or not, but I feel like I’m developing backwards. Maybe it is just my imagination, but now I’m mixing up all the languages. I want to use Estonian much more than in the beginning. I hope that it passes or it is just overthinking.

Today we investigated a pig sperm in biology with the microscopes and we watched a disgusting video. In English we also watched a movie called „Once“ and nothing more interesting happened in the school today. Except for that girls in my class decided to teach me danish every day. I hope I’ll get better and better, but their R and D – sucks. These letters have so weird pronunciation.

I have got my first mark in here:D I got 10 in Spanish. Usually I do my English and Spanish homework in here.

Tomorrow I’m going to town to look for a present for Mariliis , this Friday we have Fredagscafé again and on Saturday we are going to celebrate Mariliis’s birthday. So it's going to be nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a good mark in Spanish! Your English has improved, I still notice some mistakes( sorry it's professional cretinism), but your vocabulary and style of expressing yourself has become much better. Don't worry that you mix all the languages and use more Estonian. It happens with everyone at a certain stage of foreign language studies. Is it possible to "see" your nice and friendly family and the room, and the house and....? (picture, please)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I added picture of me and my sister.

    ReplyDelete