Monday, January 31, 2011

Since a picture says more than a thousand words and I'm planning to put some here today, I shouldn't write anything at all... But you all know me. Being quiet isn't really my thing.

So I think I should probably tell you something about the people I have been hanging out with. First of all I have to mention two of the boys who I get along with the best here - Frederik and Hans and don't even try to pronounce 'Frederik' in the danish way, I still haven't learned it.
Frederik is more the guy who I can just chill with and be goofy, of course we talk about serious stuff too, but with him it's mostly about having fun. He made me dance at his house once, he put on the 80's dragged me to the living room and we just danced, he really tries to make me feel like myself here and he's a great friend.
Hans is someone who I often miss and want to talk to, we can just take a walk and talk about anything. He is really really goofy with his friends but very serious with me. The other day he took me to the beach, it was a clear sky at night and it looked drop dead gorgeous. I really trust him and consider him someone really important to me.
There aren't any normal pictures of them but just so you know. Hans has the horns. Frederik is singing.






















There are some really good girls in my class who make me feel like part of the class, take me out and talk to me. Kind of makes me miss the group I have back home, but it's okay. Don't have any pictures of them at the moment, but I will.

Went for a walk with Frederik yesterday. Just to make you guys jealous of the weather.

















Oh! And the worst has happened! Biology, dead fish, brains. You do the math. Okay, we didn't examine a frog like in American movies but they gave each group a giant fish head. It was the size of my hand and you had to cut it and see the brain. It was disgusting. Hope some of you are eating something right now.

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. man, the group misses you too, very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be very nice to get another portion of pictures which are really worth than a thousand words. I didn't know that cutting dead fish is something out of common. The fish is already dead!!!I know that trying to make dinner and killing a fish for that reason is what I am not able to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking so cute!).. I'm happy about you, that you have people there, who you can just talk and chill and so on...I think I would love to do this thingie at the Biology, sounds pretty interesting!DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. no totaalne masendus tuli neid kahte viimast pilti vaadates..

    ReplyDelete