Friday, March 11, 2011

A day of sun, rain and hail


This morning had a funky start when I ran around in my pyjamas to get some boots, a coat and my camera to take some shots of the sunrise scenery. While taking pictures, it turned out that aparently I had also been a picture material to my dad. Heh, probably not so many pyjama-pantsed photographers in the neighbourhood.

The weather itself was a fun thing to observe today (preferably from the warm insides of the school like I did). At times it was sunny as in mid-spring and a moment later you could see pea-sized hail thingies falling down like crazy. That was significant enough for 3 guys to jump out of class during the lesson to start collecting hail on their stretched out t-shirts and keep throwing it at each other.

Tomorrow I will go on a one-day trip to Copenhagen just for the sake (and fun) of it, so my mood is high up in the hail-filled clouds.

And I'm running out of time because I have to catch the bus to the city. Promised to pay a visit to my classmate who's working at an ice-cream shop. What could be better than an icecold scone of goodyness when the wind penetrates you to the bones? :D

Two icecreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment