Friday, January 7, 2011

A few thoughts before leaving

Tomorrow is the day we leave. I have packed all the things I'll need including some I don't. I even managed to weigh my luggage and, as luck would have it, it was well below the 20 kg limit. Hopefully everything will go as planned tomorrow.
I've never travelled by plane before so I don't know what to expect. Due to my being afraid of heights, I suppose I'd be better off not sitting next to the window (although doing otherwise is an interesting prospect). If that doesn't work out, I'm sure they'll have some of those little brown paper bags.
At the moment I don't feel any different than usual. For some reason, the gravity of the situation hasn't fully hit me yet. Leaving everything I know behind for three months is quite an important event, so much so that I may have even tried too hard not to worry about it. I can't stress enough what a challenge this is going to be for me. Better think positive.
I'm glad that the holidays are over. I always become extremely lazy when I have more than two days off. Time to put an end to postponing all my duties to the last minute.
Can't wait to see what Denmark is like.

That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment