Monday, January 17, 2011

.


First of all I’m very sorry that I haven’t wrote here for a long time. I actually wanted to write a blog yesterday, but unfortunately we don’t have Internet and no television also. Then we played boardgame with my family and Hanne’s boyfriend and I also read a book.

So, my first week in Denmark is over and I feel like I have been here like 4 days or even less.

I really like my family and class. Everyone is so nice and friendly. It seems really that they are the happiest people in the World. I haven’t seen any sad or angry people in here.

I have Danish, English, Spanish, geography, biology, society, economics, mathematics, history, PE. Like you can see I don’t have any chemistry or physics. It is so good. I would be satisfied if I hadn’t these in Estonia also. I really like this school system in here, because I think in here are much less stress than Estonia. I just want to say how weird is that, how they raise their hand. They just put their one finger up, but they want to answer all the time maybe because they aren’t under the pressure or something like that and no one won’t break in to your answer or laugh if you are wrong. Students seem to be quite tolerant with each other. Most of their materials are on the Internet, but in some lessons they also write some notes down. I have recognized that girls write more to the paper than boys. They also do a lot of group works in here and we made an experiment in biology. I was totally ecstatic because of that. We have never made any experiment in our school. Also if they make experiment in biology then there is only half of the class and next time the second half, otherwise there aren’t enough space to make the experiment.

I remember Tanel once compared Estonian and Denmark buses(or something like that). One day when I came home from school then one woman apologized that she had so many things with her and I was really surprised, because in Estonia no one does that. They are glad if they can put their small or big handbag seat next to her or him.

On Friday there was a Friday cafe in the school, that was really great. I got to know my classmates much better and they were really nice to me. I have like a boy class, because we have only 9 girls in our class, with me it’s 10, and we have 16 boys. Other school days I haven’t done much, only one day we looked around a bit with Helen and other days last week I have slept after the school, because it is quite tiring.

I had a very nice weekend. I was at Mariliis’s place where we played a funny boardgame, watched TV, had a nice girl talk and also we made our first pictures.

Today was my fourth school day and I got my necessary books, but thankfully not all the books(even they weight like 5 kilos or more), because I don’t need all of them during my stay. I just have to say that they have a book in PE.After the lessons we had a meeting with Bodil and Allan where we got our Wifi codes for school Internet and after that we(me and Mariliis) went to the city to buy bigger bags, where we can put our laptops and books.

And it’s all for now.


2 comments:

  1. Pictures, please! How does a PE book look like? What does it consist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and Helen has PE together - so it was like she discribed.

    ReplyDelete