Sunday, January 16, 2011

Poof!

Why do weekends have the way of vanishing, so that it seems that even if you weren't doing much, the time still ran out too quick. At least I had my portion of good sleep.

The first week so far has been flawless, apart from that a dog bit me. But I'm fine and I have seen that nasty little piece of sh.. shenanigan some times after that aswell. :)

I'm very happy with my family because I feel absolutely free in their company and we can converse on any subject. Bjørg has also done a great deal to make me feel like at home by introducing me to her friends etc. Those folks rock! :D

And what about school? So far, so good. The first hard days are over, now it's a matter of getting used to school-rhytm again. I can't complain about my class, I have nothing bad to say about them. Some are maybe not as openminded as others, or perhaps the language sets barriers. Nevertheless, there are already some people from my class who're very friendly and helpful, a bunch of great kiddos. Although, their probably older than me.

Now I'm off to sleep, but I can't do it without reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. So great that I found it one the shelf b/c it's better than the movie.

2 comments:

  1. I dread that you will be out of habit doing your homework soon, as you simply do not have it now, or can't cope with Danish yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to work at lessons and translate my homework. I can't quite say I sit and do nothing. Also, at any time, I can get help from school or from home. I think I actually had something to do in German class for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete