Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hei!

Finally I am in Denmark. I have been waiting it so long. I really don't know what to write.
The trip here was ok, but we missed the first train, because we was at the wrong side. It was fail.
Meeting with Hanne's family was nice. They are all so kind and friendly. They love to eat - so it 's super. Haha they call themselves eatingfamily :)
I live in a house and I got my own room. We discussed today everything with her family. They are very open minded.
Everything is super.

2 comments:

  1. Which side did you take? Keep your eyes open next time. Any problems with the train tickets? Where did you seat, which carriage(wagon)? Could you enjoy the view or was it too dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't remember what side we take. But you and others said that it doesn't matter which side you took the train, because last time the train stopped on both sides. But everything was well and parents were on the right time in the train station.We sat on the second class, just some random seats. First it was very foggy everywhere, but after it was really dark- so we couldn't see anything.

    ReplyDelete