Sunday, January 16, 2011

Well, well, well...

Our first week in Denmark is over and I actually feel like I have been here forever. We all have been going to school for three days, so I know my classmates a little bit more and feel more comfortable now. We had some kind of a Friday cafe in our school(ofc it was on Friday) where were music, drinks and a lot of students. I had a really good time with my classmates. They also invited me to a party, but I wasn't ready to go, because I'm not so sure about the city and busses yet. We had a P.E class and two girls were teaching some dance moves to us. They were quite easy for me and I think our teacher noticed it and asked if I wanted to teach them some dance moves. I agreed and now I have to prepare a 45 minutes long dance routine after two weeks. So good luck to me! :)

Yesterday we had a little party at my place. Kätlin was here and my bigger brother's friend Kristian with his family. We had a dinner, played one really funny boardgame with boys, watched TV and just talked. And I played FIFA for the first time. Thank you for this fabulous game Thore - 7:0 (I think it's obvious who was the winner).

I'm looking forward for tomorrow, because it's schoolday again. I hope everyone is as nice as they were before. Why shouldn't they? By the way, there is one boy(Simon) in my class, who calls me Svetlana. I don't know. I just call him Dimitri :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you still communicate in English all the time or try to fit in some Danish words as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say hello, goodnight, thank you and thank you for this meal in Danish. On Friday I also bought a drink for myself in Danish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Just step by step. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete