Monday, January 31, 2011

Nein, Mann!

Life is going on steadily with its ups and downs, as usually. Since it has been more than 3 weeks here by now, it's hard to define anything unusual or special, because as for me, I really do get used to things quickly. Be that a burden or a blessing.

I don't have any terrible or shocking news, interesting ones either. One thing that may be worth pointing out is that I can move around the city quite freely because I have a visual memory and I also can read a map. I managed to stroll around to the seaside from the heart of the town on my own and find my way back.

School is as school always is, but I'm struggling more and more with the beast called Danish. The only beastly thing about it is that there are so many new words and ways to pronounce the letter 'd'. And that's that.

And something I picked up from my classmates. It's a catchy song, yet oh so pointless, I heard during German class.

Also because I don't have anything smart to post.

4 comments:

  1. Just one thing to point out. I didn't recognise you by your way of expressing yourself. I didn't look at the end of the entry and wanted to guess the author of the message. Your use of language is changing for better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm under influence of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are watching the series on TV or have you read some of the books?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually on the finish line. I'm reading the "trilogy" of five books.

    ReplyDelete