Thursday, January 20, 2011


It's about time to post here.

Today was a great day because we had a field-trip-likeish busride to Aarhus. Not just any random bus, but the one wich took as to our future! Metaphorically speaking. There was this event where lots of universities and other organisations planted ideas into high schoolers' heads about what to do with their future.

It totally made my day that I had a chance to speak to a woman from an art college I have long ago started to track down. I even skimmed through all the portfolios she had taken with her, just so I wouldn't know "the enemy". Btw, they are pretty impressive, so I got sketch/draw more. Every single day, on every single sheet of paper. Exept toiletpaper.

Afterwards I had a really nice stroll round the city with 2 girls from my class, Sara&Sara. Since I was already sick of this pedestrian walking street where the stores have settled, they showed me around some places different. Like an oldest(?) cinema in town and a glass-blowing studio (they offered a mind-blowingly tasty licorice to try! definately on the souvenir list). We even stopped at Aros, just to see the Boys back(bones) from up above. Thanks for showing me around, you two!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read any news from you. Thanks for the picture. Can I ask you to post some pictures of school and lessons, and it would be really nice to see you with your family. I didn't understand what was the students' outing Tanel wrote about. But now I see, it was smth like "Teeviit".

    ReplyDelete