Friday, January 14, 2011

Life is great right now! The last days have been really good.

Yesterday morning was still hard since I didn't talk to anyone in my class, but during the day people came up and started chatting, it was really nice. I also saw some boys from this class 3c and I know them through the Comenius project so they talked to me and invited me out to chill. It was really nice that people still remember me and want to hang out. After school I went to the city with my sister and her friend. Shopped and grabbed a bite to eat. Girl time was sweet. And I get along with my sister so well, we just chat every evening for hours and we always find topics to talk about.

Today I had to go to school by myself. Disaster! First I missed the bus, then I arrived to school a couple minutes before the lessons started, I didn't know where to go so I just stood in the middle of the school - it was really funny. Suddenly my teacher came and found me and showed me where the class was taking place today. (The classes change often, so I never know where to go.) I was a bit late but some of the girls told me to sit next to them so it was nice. The whole time I was so scared of gym because I can't do gym at all. But it was so fun! First we played tag and when someone catched me I had to do push-ups. After that we did muscle training so one group had to come up with tasks at home, it was really fun. After that we played basketball which I wasn't so good at, but I got a bit better. What's different is that boys and girls have gym together, I'm pretty sure someone has already mentioned it.

And at 2 o clock this event starts at school, where everyone gathers and watches comedians and it's really chill to just have so many friends all together. So I'm really looking forward to it. Bye for now!

p.s: I know my blog doesn't sound very good, just a bunch of sentences together, but I'm in a hurry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment